- Posts: 280
- Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:54 pm
I re-discovered in my searching my 1977-D Ike Dollar Double Die Reverse... I was wondering if anyone else has one of these or knows where I can get more info on the DDR? Looking at the Diva's for this year... there isn't any... so maybe it could be a candidate???
I also have a very nice 1974-D Triple Die OBV... which may also be of interest as a Diva...
This coin also has a talon head & JL...
Your comments are always welcome....
- Global Moderater
- Posts: 1702
- Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:20 pm
- more robust and compelling double dies (and their families - eg DIVa 1SB-301 through 304)
- double dies with other compelling DIVa features (eg DIVA 1SB-601 or 1SB-201)
The 77D may or may not be DIVa worthy. It would take: a) the doubling is robust and compelling, and b) we would have to isolate it to single die markers, and c) exclude it a series doubling.
The 74D is more likely to make it, given the tripling and the associated clashes.
Regardless, they go to the back of a long line of potential DIVa additions that require hours of research.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:46 pm
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1468
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:31 pm
No premium value.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests